Digital Marketing Specialist in C4Media
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 19th, 2021
Job closing date: April 12th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Years of Experience: 3+C4Media are now seeking a remote Digital Marketing Specialist (contractor) to join our international growth-focused marketing team. You will be marketing our global product portfolio that services more than 9m senior software engineers, software architects and software team leads each year.
Overview of C4Media
- Fully remote global team since 2007
- Products influencing software development innovators and early adopters
- Servicing over 9m senior software engineers each year through our products
- Valued by our customers [testimonial link?]
- Be part of a growing team driven by a clear purpose with strong company culture and values [link to video]
About the roleAs a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will plan and execute marketing campaigns to grow our global online audiences and increase paying attendees to our events (virtual and in-person). This role is the perfect opportunity for a T-shaped marketer looking to:
- Bring a growth marketing approach to shape marketing activities and results
- Use data and analytics to inform experiments and identify growth learnings
- Take ownership of paid marketing activities
- Grow their skills in email marketing, social media, native or near-native English copywriting and influencer campaigns
- Have a direct impact on event revenue growth.
- Grow personally and professionally, inside a diverse, global, remote-first company culture.
Benefits and Perks
We offer additional perks, including paid time off and continuing education funds.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.