Digital PR Consultant in Root
Job Published on: January 22nd, 2020
- Producing creative campaigns and content gaining highly relevant and authoritative links to our client’s domains
- Utilising Digital PR and alternative link building tactics to gain placements.
- Monitoring brand mentions, PR enquiries and client news verticals, looking for opportunities to provide ‘always on’ services including newjacking, comments, tips, etc.
- Developing on-site content to give our clients the best opportunity to rank for targeted groups of keywords
- Managing freelancers to produce copy, designs and development for our campaigns (if needed)
- Working with colleagues producing reports for clients, particularly on our digital PR activity
- 2+ years of working in-house or agency side (agency side a bonus) in a similar role
- Link building and outreach experience is highly prioritised with demonstratable previous successes
- Managing creative campaigns from start to finish
- Technical SEO experience a plus and an understanding of core ranking signals
- History of creating and updating client reports based on SEO and/or digital PR metrics
- Hiring and working with freelancers/agencies to produce work with demonstrable results
- Working with all major Microsoft Office software
- Strong use of written English
- This role is completely remote, offering you the flexibility to save time and money from commuting to balance your-life and time how you want to around work. We’re also environmentally aware and want to help reduce our carbon-footprints where possible. However, we do want to keep a 'real-world' relationship within the business, so meet-ups will be in the plan.
- Training and personal development is invested in from the get-go. You’ll have internal training on all the areas we cover as a business, as well as the opportunity to travel to industry leading conferences individually or as a team.
- Private healthcare is offered (if UK based) with subsidized Virgin gyms and various other benefits that you’ll receive when joining our company plan with Vitality (if desired).
- Reasonably flexible working hours, with start times to suit you but also in-line with our team and clients operating hours
About UsRoot Digital is a newly formed agency with an established client base located in London, UK. The agency was started by Darren Kingman, a multi award-winning SEO and Content Marketing consultant. As a small ambitious company, you’ll be part of growing our team and a core part of how we develop as a business. We work with a range of clients, including small local businesses to global corporations. Our company is focused on developing measurable returns to our clients and crafting some of the best content online to help them do so. Having already produced some of the most successful pieces of digital content, and with the ROIs to prove it, we want to continue pushing the boundaries of what makes good digital marketing. If you’ve got ideas on how we can do that, let’s chat.
Interested? Apply now!
To apply, please send a short email covering your experience in Digital PR and link building successes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.