Digital PR Manager in Absolute
Job Published on: January 11th, 2021
Job closing date: January 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 4+
Absolute Digital Media – RemoteA fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real passion for public relations to join our fast growing, highly reputable company. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator and understands the power of PR and has the ability to develop and implement the right strategy to increase awareness and presence for our clients and our company.
- Grow and shape the PR Team
- Work with the Directors to ensure new business leads convert to signed contracts by ensuring the PR strategy for new business pitches is the right one, is achievable and exciting.
- Strengthen our Digital PR ideas by reviewing strategists’ PR concepts alongside both the
- Make sure all PR projects are running smoothly
- Be the account lead on our digital PR accounts
- Work with our Directors to lead the PR offering
- Ensure the PR and Outreach team are meeting KPIs across all client accounts
- Ensure the PR and Outreach team have set training objectives and progression plans
- Make sure the PR and Outreach teams’ workload is allocated correctly at all times.
- Working to improve SEO performance and deliver regular high-quality backlinks by creating PR and outreach campaigns
- Building relationships with journalists and the media in a range of industries
- Building relationships with influencers across industries
- Brainstorming creative PR campaigns
- News monitoring
- Creating media lists
- Managing the PR and Outreach team
- Take personal responsibility for PR work being completed and results delivered
- Working with project management tools such as Wrike to ensure teams and staff are allocated and things are booked in
- Support and manage the new business development alongside the Directors, attending pitches creating new business documents
- Lead new business pitches for content marketing/Digital PR from ideation through to creating pitch documents
- Act as brand ambassador for Absolute Digital Media, sharing useful and informative thought leadership content to the industry.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Have experience managing a team
- You are so organised that you organise other people
- You are assertive
- Capable of forgoing and maintaining lasting contracts
- Strong network of media contacts
- You take absolute ownership of anything your name is on
- Established relationships with journalists and editors of high-profile publications
- You know what makes an awesome campaign
- You are enthusiastic about building the best Digital PR team in the world
- Substantial experience in brand and corporate PR
- Extensive knowledge and use of social media
- Portfolio of previous work achieved.
Benefits and Perks
- Working for a multi-award winning agency
- Fully remote working
- Top of the range laptop to work from
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge
- Training sessions galore across multi disciplines
- Opportunities to speak at industry events & conferences as well as in-house webinars We
will pay for you to attend industry events, conferences & workshops such as BrightonSEO, Women In Tech, SEJ esummit Free books, want to learn something new? Simply let us know and we will order it for you!
- Premium Perkbox account covering medical, insights, perks & recognition
- Opportunity to be involved in our charity events for our chosen charities
- Birthday gift & the afternoon off on us
- Treats on your anniversary
- Regular socials, events & team building Friday afternoon feel good meeting with drinks.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until January 31st, 2021 to apply!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or call 0800 088 6000 for more information.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.