Digital PR Specialist in JellyBean
Job Published on: July 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: United Kingdom (UK)We’re looking for an experienced Digital PR Specialist who wants to take on a new challenge in a fully remote role. You may already work for an agency or in-house, and have found that removing the 15-20 hours of wasted weekly commuting time you’ve been able to do during lockdown is perfect for you and allows you to add more ‘life’ to your work/life balance. We’re a fast growing agency based in Birmingham, specialising in SEO, PPC and Digital PR. The candidate we’re on the lookout for will already have a solid grasp on Digital PR and what can be done to help drive more link opportunities (with SEO benefits), referral traffic and brand awareness for clients. The role will allow you to own the Digital PR process for our agency, from ideation, through to media lists, outreach and everything in-between. You’ll be working with clients across a range of industries, so you will need both your creative and data hats to get the best results for clients. As the role is fully remote, we won’t be there to hold your hand every step of the way, so we are looking for candidates with relentless focus and time management skills to deliver results for our clients consistently.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Self-development focussed
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fantastic copywriting skills
- A love of content and the news
- Unparalleled grasp of Google Analytics
- At least 1.5 Years experience working in Digital PR.
- Comfort in using Buzzstream (and other platforms) is beneficial
Your Day To DayYour day to day activities will look a little something like this:
- Creation of Digital PR Campaigns
- Data manipulation or research for campaigns
- Diving into JournoRequests, ResponseSource and newsjacking opportunities
- Media list creation
- Link reclamation
- Building relationships with journalists
- Competitor Analysis
- Working with the rest of the team to align client strategies.
- Report creation
Salary£24,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.