Digital PR Specialist in RicketyRoo
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 2nd, 2021
Job closing date: April 16th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Years of Experience: 2+We are looking to add a Digital PR Specialist to our growing team. We’re looking for the right candidate that enjoys ideation, finding opportunities, and executing the campaign. You have carte blanche in this role and we’re relying on you to do a stellar job. You’re familiar with link research, guest posts, local sponsorships, and know what HARO is. You get brownie points by telling Blake what a citation is during your interview. The right candidate knows how to find relevant industry or local data, can think their way through running a survey, and loves coming up with unique content angles that earn coverage.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% Remote. Work from wherever you want.
- Paid health, dental, & vision (Your benefits kick in on the 1st of the following month from your start date. You can add your spouse or dependents to your plan, too, at an additional cost.).
- 401(k) matching up to 5% of your annual compensation.
- Maternal, Paternal, and adoption leave policies.
- Control of your schedule (set your own hours, work when YOU want).
- You heard that right, YOU, YES YOU!, set your own working hours. You have the freedom to choose the times and days of the week you work.
- We’re not babysitters, as long as you’re getting your work done, we don’t care when you work. Obviously, we like to know what a typical work-week will look like for you so our Project Manager schedules work accordingly.
- Generous PTO: 10 days of PTO year 1 of employment. 15 days of PTO year 2 of employment. 20 days of PTO year 3 of employment and each year thereafter. Your PTO is available to use 60 days after your start date.
- Paid Holidays: 9 paid holidays each year.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.