Digital PR Specialist in NeoMam Studios
Job Published on: July 2nd, 2017
- Building media and blog lists for each campaign.
- Pitching our content to journalists, editors and bloggers, and following up with them to confirm coverage.
- Reporting on the results of your outreach.
- 1+ years of experience promoting content online
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working on multiple projects at once
- Career track working in digital agencies welcome, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write clear and easy-to-digest copy
- Organisation & time management skills
- Willingness to try new approaches to the way you work
- Ability to handle constructive criticism
- An eye for detail
- Communication tools: We use Slack to communicate with our remote team members
- Per project rate: Depending on experience
- Hours: Absolutely flexible - being available via Slack between 10am and 5pm UK is a plus
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Marketing Specialist||May 26th, 2020|
|Freelance PR Manager (German and English) - part-time / flexible||May 20th, 2020|
|Digital Accounts Manager for website and marketing projects||May 1st, 2020|