Digital Project Manager in Clubnet Digital
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: June 6th, 2020
Job closing date: June 12th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe're looking to recruit an organised, self-disciplined, motivated and passionate Digital Project/Account Manager to join our company. The successful applicant will handle some client relations, liaisons and communication and will be working closely with our marketing or outreach managers in ensuring that the necessary information is filtered through to the relevant channels using a variety of web based applications. The role will also include looking after a number of daily admin activities and contribution to the updating of data in our systems.
- Develop, build and grow client relationships.
- Understanding client businesses and generating new ideas to enhance performance.
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals.
- Proposal writing, project planning and updating/reporting.
- Project management and record keeping/maintaining.
- Task delegation and relaying necessary data/information.
- Data extraction and analysis from various tools/apps.
- Support the new business team in pitches, tenders and proposals.
- High levels of organisation with an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, multi-tasking whilst being able to prioritise and deliver calmly under pressure.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Fast learner that has the ability to pick things up as they go.
- Excellent project management and planning skills.
- Basic understanding of digital workflow and processes largely within the field of websites, marketing and outreach.
Experience & Salary
- We'd prefer the successful applicant to have at least 12 months of experience (of some form) handling client projects in a digital environment, ideally within an agency background.
- Salary Neg DOE
- A background and experience in digital marketing, SEO and online sales would be highly desirable.
- Working days are Monday to Friday hours 09:00 - 17:00 but can be potentially flexible.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.