Director of Marketing in Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 12,000 US$ - 15,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SEO, WordPress, paid search, organic tactics||6+|
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 115 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come! Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it. The Director of Marketing will report directly to the CEO while partnering closely with our Director of Demand Gen, Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Director of Sales, and Head of Customer Success.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Manage and mentor an existing team of 10+ marketers across written content, video content, SEO, and brand
- Scale a high performing Marketing organization as our creative strategy, channels, and product continue to evolve
- Own brand and positioning for the existing Uscreen platform, as well a for new products / features
- Craft compelling creative narratives for the customer and internally; translate them into marketing assets that move people
- Evolve the content strategy according to market changes and create content loops that align with Uscreen business goals
- Guide cross-functional teams to ensure that our brand strategy is reflected in product launches, marketing campaigns, and go-to-market tactics
- Devise and measure OKRs for the overall Marketing strategy as well as individual team members.
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 6+ years of marketing experience in SaaS
- 3+ years of marketing team leadership experience
- Understanding of both product-led growth / self-serve onboarding and sales-led go-to-market tactics
- Experience building and hiring a team of marketers, including creatives
- Experience in, and passion for, production of video assets — including proficiency with YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram
- Ability to work cross-functionally and form strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress
- Knowledge of keyword research tools, social media platforms, and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of paid search, social, email, SMS, Messenger, and organic tactics
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 8 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.