Remote Based Director of Operations Job Opening at Invisible Technologies
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|January 31st, 2022||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|North america||tech savvy, Flexible||5+|
Reporting to the VP of Ops, a Director of Operations at Invisible ensures that clients under his or her charge receive world-class service: high-quality results delivered quickly, within budget, customized to the client’s needs.
To achieve this, the Director manages a team of Operations Managers who in turn manage a large international team of agents (global freelance workers) who produce these complex and highly technical deliverables.
In addition to managing their team, Directors work with other Invisible senior leaders to identify company goals, create and map out new processes, measure quality, measure impact, and move Invisible forward.
- Technical Operations Management: Managing a team of 2-3 Operations Managers as they perform high quality work efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- Client Management: Partnering with 20 – 30 high-growth businesses at both the strategic and tactical level. Working with them to define their needs, map their processes, and ensure the target hits the mark.
- Product Ownership: Each operations teams pairs with an Invisible Product Manager to develop the platform to better achieve client goals. An ability to “speak Product” and think in systems is essential to individual and company success.
Benefits and Perks
- Health Benefits or Stipend
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely
Interested? Apply now!
You have until January 31st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 13 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.