Director of SEO, Senior, Financial Services in GroupM
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 23rd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Years of Experience: 5+
Summary:The Director, Organic Search (SEO) provides team leadership and shares their passion for the discipline by driving growth for a global CPG client. The candidate will have hands-on experience in developing organic strategies across both "traditional" and eCommerce SEO, working with clients with a consultative approach, fostering cross-discipline collaboration, and a clear history of exceeding client goals and campaign KPIs.
- You will develop a strong understanding of the client’s products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance through strategic and tactical input to team members for successful execution of traditional (including technical) and eCommerce SEO campaigns.
- Leverage your strong understanding of the eCommerce landscape (Amazon and Walmart) to advise on SEO strategy that integrates with other channels.
- You’ll be a data nerd. You will find creative ways of reporting on campaign performance and consumer behavior to garner key insights and a strategic vision for SEO.
- Work closely with Planning teams for campaign alignment with client goals and in developing campaign project plan with scope definition.
- Do you win by teaching your team to win? You'll direct and coach a team of SEO's, demonstrating how to think more strategically about Organic Search’s role within the media mix.
- You will constructively and frequently evaluate team performance, providing support and recognition and effectively foster teamwork that drives motivation and retention.
- We'll rely on you to cultivate an environment which supports intelligent risk taking, innovation and inclusivity.
- Do people want to work for you? A big part of the role is growth. This means interviewing, hiring, training, and mentoring.
- Do you have a growth mindset? We strongly recommend you sign up for WPP business classes, including: Strategy, Working Across Cultures, Marketing, Business Insight, and Growing and Winning Business. We hope you'll benefit from com too.
- You will participate in team innovation meetings with creative input & task ownership and will also contribute to the development of new product offerings and practice innovations.
- Help us create a well-oiled machine. Develop tools to improve efficiencies and advance the Organic Search practice across different accounts.
- Collaborate with individuals across GroupM on corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes, and roll-outs.
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices and discuss potential impacts with teams on client work.
- You will bring a minimum of 5 years of relevant Organic Search experience, and you'll have that track record of building winning teams and client case studies
- Prior experience successfully leading SEO Initiatives and growth for large-scale clients, ideally at an agency.
- A strong understanding of the eCommerce landscape, and how SEO works specifically for Amazon and Walmart.
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business.
- Prior experience managing a team demonstrating the ability to train and grow junior members of a team and serve as a reliable mentor.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork.
- Exhibit a passion for SEO, the future of Search Marketing, and how it fits into the larger digital, media, and brand strategy.
Company Overview:Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1,000 clients in a dynamic and open environment where we take pride in what we do. We are looking for smart, hardworking professionals to drive business results as a member of the GroupM family. GroupM is a WPP company. WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services, with 158,000 employees around the globe. Within WPP, GroupM is the consolidated media investment management operation and parent company to world-famous media agencies. The work environment is an upbeat, positive, and comfortable one that cultivates creativity and innovation. We have offices in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Atlanta, and Seattle. GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
Interested? Apply now!
Please apply through this URL only.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.