Dutch Content Moderator in SpotOn Connections
Job Published on: April 26th, 2020
Available to applicants based in:
- Reviewing content (videos, image, text and audio) in accordance with the company’s processes and policies;
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals;
- Liaising with the company’s internal teams to ensure user and brand safety;
- Able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation;
- Disclaimer: please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news.
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Customer orientation
- Expertise - Genuine interest and passion for IT, the Internet tool, telecom and the field of tourism.
- Teamwork - Passion for teamwork.
- Planning & Organization - Ability to be multitasking to achieve goals personal and team ones
- Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Resistance and Autonomy - Demonstrate adaptability to the working environment and autonomy.
- Availability - Flexibility - Work in rotary schedule 24/7.
Interested? Apply now!
Send your English updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.