Dutch Customer Service Representative in SpotOn Connections
Job Published on: July 2nd, 2020
Job closing date: July 13th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Europe - Greece
Working from homeWorking from home is an experience that you will appreciate being part of. Whether you just want to spend more time enjoying the Athenian lifestyle, whether you dislike the commute, Whether you just don’t want to spend 8 hour a day in an office, Working remotely is becoming the new normal in our digital world.
- You speak Dutch at native level and English at a fluent level.
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace that located within your residence in Athens.
- You have great communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- A remote position based in Greece
- A professional and multicultural working environment with people from 91 different nationalities.
- Modern induction training and career path.
- Gaining experience working for the most respected brands in the world.
- Opportunity to growth within the organization if you wish to become a team manager.
- All the required software, tools, and database.
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship.
- Being part of an award-winning company
- An internet speed minimum of 4.0 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload tested with www.speedtest.net
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 10.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory with a webcam.
- A dual-core processor (2 GHz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 5 years old.
- A USB headset with a microphone that features noise-cancelling technology.
- Cable length pc-router mandatory minimum 8 meters cable.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.