Dutch Speaking Sales Development Representative in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Greece||Dutch, Sales experience||1+|
- You will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to arrange appointments with the sales team.
- The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and initiating the sales cycle across medium and large multi-national customers by introducing the product/service and setting appointments.
- The Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade.
- You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT,
- Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
- Fluent Dutch (C1) and English
- 2-3 years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
- Experience working within a legal firm would be a PLUS
- Experience engaging with B2B customers preferably
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations
- Option to work from home anywhere in Greece
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company.
- Monday to Friday schedule, normal office hours
- Competitive monthly salary, plus two extra salaries
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Centrally located office in Athens
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 30th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Sales Development Representative||October 22nd, 2021|
|Senior Technology Business Analyst (REV)||December 31st, 2021|
|General Manager for E-commerce||September 30th, 2021|
|B2B Sales (Germany), 50-60k p.a.||October 15th, 2021|
|Sales Manager||November 16th, 2021|