Dutch speaking Service Desk Agent in SpotOn Connections
Job Published on: August 18th, 2020
Job closing date: September 29th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Europe - PortugalOur client, a big operator in the IT and technology sector, is now seeking to employ highly qualified and highly motivated employees who offer a technical support services to its clients, from a multilingual 24-hour service desk.
- The Service Desk Agent will provide with excellent Level 1 Technical Support to customers (B2B) by email, phone and/or chat both in Dutch and in English languages
- Escalating issues to the different departments accordingly
- Have excellent English and Dutch language skills (at native level)
- Have compelling communication and team skills;
- Available to work on shifts basis (including night hours and weekends)
- Experience working in a highly demanding customer service environment
- Help desk experience and basic IT skills would be an asset
- Able to work under pressure and keep calm
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 29th, 2020 to apply!
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Customer Support Specialist - Australia/New Zealand Timezone||September 9th, 2020|
|Customer Success Manager||August 25th, 2020|
|Customer Success Specialist||August 25th, 2020|