E-Learning Developer in Hoxby
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 7th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 4+We have exciting freelance and remote working opportunities for experienced E Learning Developers to join our talented team. With your passion for digital learning, you will be tasked with providing innovative and forward- thinking programmes to roll out to external clients.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in designing and delivering eLearning products in Articulate360 or similar;
- Skilled in interrogating and administering LMS systems and advising on best practice;
- Passionate about helping the wider team appreciate the capabilities of eLearning products;
- Fluent in high-quality interactivity and latest gamification techniques to create world-class learning experiences that influence change in behaviour;
- Adept at translating training needs analysis into learning objectives, and objectives into engaging learning experiences;
- A team player with excellent communications skills, who loves to work collaboratively with subject matter experts, graphic designers and animators;
- Client focused with exceptional attention to detail and ability to always meet the deadline with error-free work;
- Knows the right questions to ask in discovery to ensure an error-free, smooth delivery at the end of the project;
- An understanding of the cognitive science/psychology behind eLearning and how to apply best practice would be an advantage Experience in end to end creation and delivery of online training is essential.
Benefits and Perks
Flexible and remote working.
Interested? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please ensure that you apply using our application form, which you will find here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.