Early-career German Transcribers in Andovar
Job Published on: June 27th, 2019
- Be a native German speaker and familiar with Swiss German.
- Transcription experience is not required. Beginner transcribers, new graduates and students are welcome.
- You must own a recent model computer (PC/Windows) with a reliable internet connection.
- Our client requires that transcribers work in transcription software. The software will be provided free of charge.
- Our client will approve a pool of regular transcribers based on results of the initial project.
About the job
- Freelance and work-from-home position.
- Transcribers should expect to transcribe 8 run-time minutes per hour.
- We can provide successful transcribers with the workload that suits their availability.
Offered payInitial project:
- EUR75 for transcribing 60 run-time minutes
- Full-time: EUR1,400 per month for transcribing 1,280 run-time minutes
- Part-time: EUR700 per month for transcribing 640 run-time minutes
Interested? Apply nowInterested candidates, please send your CV and availability [full-time or part-time] to firstname.lastname@example.org with a job code [TCDEV5] in a subject line of your email.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Executive Assistant to the CEO||May 22nd, 2020|
|German speakers (Germany) for Voice Project Golden Elderly||May 20th, 2020|
|Freelance Virtual Assistant (Native Polish-speaker)||April 8th, 2020|