E-Commerce E-Mail Marketing Coordinator in Emazing Group
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: December 28th, 2020
Job closing date: January 4th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Romania
Important skills: email marketing
Years of Experience: 1+
Top Reasons to Work with Us:Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time. Get an inside look into our office and culture at emazinggroup.com/careers
- We were featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award In Orange County, CA and Certified Great Place To Work
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business
- Join the #189 fastest-growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture: www.emazinggroup.com
- At least 1 year of Email and SMS Marketing experience
- Experience with using Mailchimp, Klaviyo, or a similar ESP and Attentive or similar SMS product
- Experience in building and deploying email campaigns and/or automated emails
- Strong knowledge of audience segmentation and email marketing best practices
- Experience analyzing campaign performance (open rate, CTR, CTOR)
- Nice to have: basic HTML knowledge
- Depending On Experience
- Must be available a minimum of 40 hours/week working PST hours
- This is a Remote (work from home) position
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.