EDI (Seeburger) Developer in GSU INTER-WORK
Salary Range: From 10,000 US$ - 12,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 28th, 2021
Job closing date: June 1st, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: English, edi, sap, seeburger
Years of Experience: 6+We are looking EDI specialist for our big European Client which is worldwide leader in the lighting industry. We offer full remote, permanent job.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development and maintenance of Seeburger EDI software applications
- Developing new maps and business processes to support new and enhanced business requirements
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for customer inbound and/or outbound mapping requirements that will facilitate customer EDI interfaces
- Includes analysis of Trading Partner inquiries, troubleshooting errors, tracing data through EDI translation and applications systems
- Responsible for development of interfaces between EDI software and the business applications such as SAP
- Participating in application support activities, including interaction with end users, troubleshooting and correcting issues, and reporting to management
- Will be responsible for analyzing requirements, recommending preferred solutions based on technical standards and best practices
- Working directly with functional teams/Business to analyze issues and new designs
Required Education and Experience
- 3-5 years EDI experience using Seeburger BIS is required.
- Experience in working with different EDI standards X12, EDIFACT,VDA, XML
- Experience in working on AS2, FTP, HTTP and SFTP
- Experience in Seeburger Process Designer, BIMCD, Frontend and Message Tracking Portal
- Experience in B2B implementation and support projects
- Experience in EDI integration in SAP
- Good knowledge of database queries and maps
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to investigate, diagnose, and solve complex problems quickly
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, to collaborate well with others and to coordinate with numerous teams and people to accomplish goals and assignments is required.
Benefits and Perks
What we offer
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- B2B contract,
- salary depends on experience and references.
- If you want to be part of international team apply now! Please make sure that your application included CV, references and your financial expectations.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 1st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.