Remote Based Editor and Content Strategist: B2B Software Reviews Job Opening at SelectSoftware Reviews
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|January 22nd, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SEO, Content marketing, Content Writing, Research, editing||6+|
We’re a remote first, international team looking for an amazing editor who loves to share high impact and well researched content designed to help readers.
Buying business software is very challenging. There are hundreds of vendors for any given use case and lots of misinformation online!
Beyond the challenge, this is so much at stake. Many of these tools costs thousands of dollars per month. Further, if you buy the wrong tool it can do a lot of damage to your company and career.
We started SSR to provide unbiased, in depth research to help companies understand what software they should buy.
Every month over 60,000 companies use our research to find and buy the right business software. We do this through in depth, unbiased reviews of business software which we post to our site. We are very similar to NerdWallet/WireCutter, but for the B2B software niche.
We’ve grown over 100% each year on average, and are looking for a talented editor to help us continue on this trajectory!
Specifically, we are searching for an experienced editor to join our team on a part time or full time basis to help manage writers (some full time, some contract) and help with our content strategy.
This role will entail:
- Creating briefs for short and long form content
- Editing drafts
- Helping writers become better content creators through coaching
- Working cross functionally with team members in marketing, sales, and SEO
- Assisting with keyword research
- Using tools like Clearscope, AHREFs, Trello, Google Docs, Slack
The ideal candidate:
- You’ve been an editor at a review site (b2b or b2c) previously or other high integrity b2b media outlet
- You understand SEO best practices
- You can manage a team of writers, each putting together 1-5 articles/week
- You care about helping our readers find and buy the right tools through clear, well researched content
- Bonus points for knowledge of HR software or other business software tools
Ideally we’d like someone who can start part time and transition to full time, but are flexible and can accommodate candidates who only want full time or part time work.
Please email Phil Strazzulla with your interest.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until January 22nd, 2022 to apply.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 10 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.