Remote Based Email Outreach Job Opening at The Links Guy
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 29th, 2022||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||creative writing skills, concisely, and persuasively, Work to deadlines, large volumes of emails||2+|
Pretty Good At Email Outreach or Writing… But Want to Become Part of a World-Class Link Building Agency?
You may already be doing email work or writing, whether in sales outreach, link building, email marketing, or as a writer…
And you may have realized you’re skilled in the art of persuasion and communication.
But you may be finding that you cannot apply your skills to the best of your ability.
If you are looking to be in a dynamic position where you can:
- Use your creative writing skills every day…
- Build relationships with people who are genuinely interested in what you say…
- Enjoy opportunities for career growth in what is considered a “dark arts” sector of marketing…
- And have long-term job stability…
Then the team at TLG may be able to change your life. But you need to keep reading to find out how…
Who We Are
TheLinksGuy in a nutshell, are a link-building and digital PR agency that specialise in building high-quality links for clients from across the globe.
And we have a simple (but very specialized) process to build links.
- We take our clients’ content and create strategies and campaigns to figure out the kind of websites we think would like that content.
- Our team of awesome prospectors will mine the data to determine the exact websites, and the exact PEOPLE we need to be building a relationship.
- Our email outreachers will then email those people with the aim to (not only to send an email asking for a link), but to BUILD A RELATIONSHIP and build rapport with that person.
- And what we find is when those 3 parts of the process are working (but most crucially step 3) – we can get links for our clients which pack a punch when it comes to traffic and search engine rankings.
4 Reasons To Join TheLinksGuy as an Email Outreacher
1. You’re allowed (and encouraged) to be creative.
The kind of people we’re emailing get a lot of emails in their inboxes, most of which sound boring or like they’ve been written by robots – That isn’t us!
Where you’re going to get results, is by standing out and grabbing their attention, and keeping that other person engaged with your email.
Having some personality to your emails, but being charming enough that you can convince them to link to the client, is the ultimate goal.
So if you get a kick out of writing compelling emails, this is the job for you.
2. Build a Career and Set of Skills for the Long Term.
We can get you to a world-class level when it comes to the art of email outreach – so in terms of your long-term career growth and skills, you’re going to develop a very valuable skill…
… As long as you’re willing to take the feedback and put in the time and work required.
We have some of the best learning and development you’ll ever see in this sector and we’re doing things in a different way to the vast majority in the SEO and link building sector, so you’ll also see this firsthand.
Digital marketing and SEO is also one of the hottest industries to be in right now. We’re only seeing it in its infancy, so what better time to get involved?
3. Pay, Promotions, and Stability.
We don’t believe in giving people “short-term” gigs. If you’re happy to keep working with us and get us results, I want you to stay with TLG for as long as we can!
So with us, you’re getting a shot at a full-time job with a fair salary. The salary can start from $700 / month to $1000 / month dependent on competency and experience.
(Note: salary is negotiable if you have extensive experience in quality link building outreach)
But better than that, we have a set pay progression plan which means this can go up with time…
…And a performance incentive plan which means if you’re able to hit targets, you can qualify for a bonus after every quarter.
The better you perform and the more projects you can handle and the more successful your outreach is at getting links – the more you’ll be rewarded.
And there’s even a chance of promotion – every management and senior position we have in the company has been from within.
4. Have an Impact and be a Valued Member of our Small Team
At TLG, we are a fairly small team, so you’ll be working closely with your supervisor, colleagues, and the CEO, Amit.
We value everyone’s opinion, contribution, and impact to the business and that’s why almost everyone is involved in 2-3 calls during the week, discussing their projects with different members of the team.
Your personal performance directly impacts our business performance, and you’ll see this clearly every week.
We have worked with some clients ranging from Silicon Valley startups, VC-backed tech companies backed by major entrepreneurs, as well as national eCommerce brands, and even a famous rapper!
It means you’ll be exposed to a very diverse portfolio of clients, and will gain some experience that you may struggle to get elsewhere.
Here’s What We are Looking For
- You can write clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Ideally at least 2-3 years of experience with cold sales and/or cold outreach
- Experience with cold email is not essential but you should have a suitable professional experience which is transferable as we are going to test your writing out as part of our hiring process.
- Want a full-time position (but you will need to be part time for the first month)
- Can work close to UK (GMT Time Zone) working hours of 9 am – 6 pm.
- Have the ability to problem-solve – but can ask questions when needed
- You’re detail-oriented, organized, and communicative.
- Can work to deadlines and large volumes of emails (you’ll be managing hundreds of email conversations a week)
- There is a minimum of a 3 month probation period.
If you feel you are the next awesome member of our team, please click the Apply button and go through our application process:
Benefits and Perks
- Bi-weekly Payment
- Pay-Progression Plan
- Quaterly Incentive
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 29th, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 33 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted HARO/PR Outreacher||September 30th, 2022|
|Promoted Content Manager & Editor||August 31st, 2022|
|Email Outreacher||August 31st, 2022|
|Email Marketing Specialist||July 31st, 2022|
|Lead Copywriter - Ecommerce Outdoor Company||August 31st, 2022|