Email Outreachers in Amit Digital Marketing
Salary Range: Less than 1,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 19th, 2021
Job closing date: May 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 2+Hi, Amit here - I run a UK-based link building and digital PR agency. I'm looking for up to 2 new people to join our team of expert link builders. We work with clients from across the globe - and are working on the campaigns of Silicon Valley startups, established eCommerce companies, and some INC 5000 companies. We are at the top of our game when it comes to this sector of the SEO industry, and with our help and training, you could be well on your way to developing a promising new career. To get a sense of what we do and why you should join us, visit here --> https://youtu.be/DKcv652uvI0
Your Daily tasks:
- Write emails that have personality and are non-corporate.
- Apply creativity when writing to clients.
- Follow up, reply and pitch new emails
- Organize your 8 hour work day with effective planning and delivery of targets
- Love writing
- Are native, near native or conversational in English reading and writing
- Can type reasonably fast
- Available 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week
- Love to work with a tech loving cool virtual team
- Have a webcam and mic and be available for meetings.
- Can work close to UK (GMT Time Zone) working hours of 9am - 5pm.
- Work independently & don't need constant supervision.
- Have the ability to problem-solve - but can ask questions when needed
- Be open to training (as you will be trained by me and my project managers)
Educational Requirements:University degree or equivalent. In lieu of a degree, 2-4 years of experience working with English in a business environment. Work Experience at any of the following:
- Email Outreach
- Email Marketing
- Email Content writing
- Content Writing
Benefits and Perks
Will be pay reviews and room for promotion.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.