Remote Based Email Outreachers required for a World-Class Link Building Agency Job Opening at The Links Guy
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 21st, 2021||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||communication, Creative Writing, Link building, Email Outreach, English Writing||2+|
Hi, Amit here – I run a UK-based link building and digital PR agency which has just re-branded. I’m looking for up to 2 new people to join our team of expert link builders. We work with clients from across the globe – and are working on the campaigns of Silicon Valley startups, established eCommerce companies, and some INC 5000 companies. We are at the top of our game when it comes to this sector of the SEO industry, and with our help and training, you could be well on your way to developing a promising new career.
To get a sense of what we do and why you should join us, visit here –> https://youtu.be/DKcv652uvI0
While there are similar positions available on this platform, the advantage with us if we are adapting and evolving how we work almost every single day. While many other SEO agencies drop you into an outreach sweatshop and won’t let you grow your skills – we want people to experiment and learn as they go. We also learn from our colleagues, and in many cases, I have changed the way our agency works based on feedback from the team.
Your Daily tasks:
- Write emails that have personality and are non-corporate.
- Apply creativity when writing to clients.
- Follow up, reply and pitch new emails
- Organize your 7 – 8 hour workday with effective planning and delivery of targets
- Love writing
- Are native, near-native, or conversational in English reading and writing
- Can type reasonably fast
- Available 7 hours a day, 35 hours a week
- Love to work with a tech-loving cool virtual team
- Have a webcam and mic and be available for meetings.
- Can work close to UK (GMT Time Zone) working hours of 9am – 5pm. We can stretch this to the 8pm mark dependent on your time zone.
- Work independently & don’t need constant supervision.
- Have the ability to problem-solve – but can ask questions when needed
- Be open to training (as you will be trained by me and my project managers)
Work Experience at any of the following:
- Email Outreach
- Email Marketing
- Email Content writing
- Content Writing
Disclaimer about salary:
Benefits and Perks
Base salary is modest, however:
- We have a solid pay progression plan in place. The better the perform, the more likely your pay will regularly increase.
- And we are rolling out a performance incentive scheme from Jan 2022.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 21st, 2021 to apply.
If you feel you are the next awesome member of our team, please click the Apply button and go through to a small test/application process.
There are questions to answer, but the more care you take here, the higher your chances are of getting the job.
(Note: You will need to login to your Google account to access the form)
Hurry up! The job have had 45 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Experienced Indonesian (Bahasa) Writers and Proofreaders (App Stores)||December 31st, 2021|
|Native Swedish Content Writers (Travel Projects)||January 31st, 2022|
|Content Writer and/or Editor||January 4th, 2022|
|CampusPress/Edublogs Blog Writer||December 31st, 2021|
|Phonetic Transcription [German Speaker]||December 31st, 2021|