Engineering Team Lead in Maze
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 9th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Agile, C#, Management, Python
As a part of the Maze product team, here's what you'll doLead our Core team, responsible for delivering Maze's core value proposition and ensuring the functionality of the product lives up to customer expectations. You'll work closely with the whole product team to lead a team of 5 (up to 8) engineers to success. You'll report directly to Maze's CTO.
- Work with the Product team to shape ideas, narrow down problems and support the development process of our products
- Amplify the company's culture within your team
- Help your team to deliver features aligned with the technical standards and company vision
- Mentor team members, 1:1s, career development
- Get your hands dirty and lead by example
What we are looking for
- Perfect English (written & spoken) and excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- 8+ years of experience with our tech stack (ReactJs, NodeJs, Typescript, AWS)
- Project management skills
- Enthusiasm for Maze and our mission
- You enjoy working remotely
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
Benefits and Perks
Why Maze is unique:
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 50 employees. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop and accessories paid by Maze
- Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- Co-working space and accounting fee paid up to a certain amount per month
- Budget for training based on your and the company’s needs
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Agent: Operations Automation||April 13th, 2021|
|Android Developer||April 13th, 2021|
|Sr. Developer Specialized in Redux Framework (on WordPress)||April 13th, 2021|