English Site Manager in Casino Professor
Job Published on: December 7th, 2020
Job closing date: January 8th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe are looking to expand our team with the addition of an English-speaking Site Manager.
- Native speaker of English
- Excellent writing ability
- Capable of independent work
- Previous experience in SEO (minimum one year)
- Previous experience with WordPress
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console experience preferred
- iGaming experience preferred
- Implement a data-driven content strategy that's optimized for search engines to boost engagement
- Ensure all content is consistent and is of high quality
- Analyze data and make improvements based on trends
- Work actively with other colleagues and look for new ways to improve.
- Perform marketing activities related to the website. This may include but is not limited to: building links, outreach, plus other campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales team and implement any required updates
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- A regular performance bonus
- Fully remote work
- 6 hour workdays
- Opportunity to develop SEO skills and gain knowledge in affiliate marketing
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.