English Speakers – United Kingdom | Social Media Analyst at Appen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|April 16th, 2023||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United Kingdom (UK)||Machine Learning, Information Technology, English Speaker, Data Processing, Social media Evaluator||0+|
This is a work-from-home opportunity where all you need is a computer device and the desire to make a positive impact while working on the social media platforms you enjoy!
- Flexible working hours
- You can apply/work while you are working full-time or studying!
Identify if the ad is useful, appropriate, and not misleading to people. Rate ads on social media using external platforms. Identify the advertisements people don’t want to see online and understand why they don’t want to see them. Also, provide your perspective about an ad on the platform.
Login to the required social media site daily and rate a batch of ads based on your unique interests.
- Only 1 hour of work daily
- Long-term project
- Completed on a personal computer only (desktop/laptop)
- An active Facebook and Instagram account (Instagram account must be connected to your Facebook account).
- Access to a desktop or laptop PC – no mobile device can be used on this project.
- Willingness to view and rate potentially offensive content.
- Availability at least 5 days per week for 1 hour each day.
Are those Social media ads relevant? When you work on our projects, you are helping develop responsible, unbiased AI! Be an Appen Social Media Evaluator!
Apply Now: <link>
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose English (United Kingdom) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until April 16th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 13 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Social Media Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Social Media Evaluator in Portugal||April 27th, 2023|
|Evaluators of Social Media in Norway | Homebased||April 27th, 2023|
|Social Network Analyst – Homebased Work in Norway | Flexible||April 21st, 2023|