ESL Teacher in iTutorGroup
Job Published on: September 23rd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereLooking for a rewarding work-from-home job that offers flexible working hours at the most competitive rates? Join us today to deliver and enjoy classes on our self-developed versatile online learning platform! Expect nothing less than the rewarding teaching experience and meet a wide range of students from all walks of life!
Who we wantWe are looking for enthusiastic teachers with great communication and presentation skills to teach, guide, and motivate our students.
Why Teach with iTutorGroup
- Hourly rate: $18~$20, teaching incentives, referral bonus, and other promotions
- Flexible schedule, classes are available 24/7
- Teaching both kids and adults from various backgrounds
- Multiple types of classes with professional and interesting curriculum provided
- Top-notch professional training to improve teaching skills
Who We Want?
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is a must
- Teaching Certification - TESOL, TEFL, CELTA
- A minimum commitment of 5 peak hours per week
- English teaching experience is highly preferred
What is Teaching at iTutorGroup like?
- Guide and teach students from a wide age range with progressive lesson plans provided.
- Teach 25min 1-on-1/2 classes or 45min group classes.
- Create a friendly atmosphere for students to learn in and encourage creativity in the virtual learning environment.
- Meet great people from different cultures and career backgrounds in adult classes, or have fun with talented children and teenagers in our junior classes.
Interested? Apply now!
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.