EU Senior Remote Project Manager in 10Up
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Craft strategic project plans and task breakdowns with input from team members and discipline leadership. Project plans should incorporate iterative milestones, illuminate project risks, align delivery with set timelines and budgets, and account for resourcing availability. All task breakdowns should have discrete estimates.
- Successfully execute project plans by exhibiting ownership of task assignments to assigned project personnel, proactively removing blockers, and ensuring alignment of production output with expected milestones.
- Deliver fixed price, retainer, and T&M projects within expected timelines and budgets.
- Act as the day-to-day Project Manager for 4 - 7 active client projects, exhibiting senior-level ownership over all client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation management.
- Possess superior project awareness at all times, proactively tracking project budget and scope, identifying risks and mitigation paths, and delivering thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates.
- Ensure superior quality deliverables by engaging cross-discipline leadership, enforcing rigorous QA processes and standards, and taking senior-level ownership of end to end delivery and client satisfaction.
- Leverage 10up tools, standards, and processes in all client work. Maintain highly collaborative relationships with discipline directors to achieve elite project outcomes.
- Lead discovery engagements (onsite and remotely) that expertly define cross-discipline project requirements. Translate requirements into comprehensive project approaches / plans that align with established timelines and budgets and can be executed successfully by project teams. Collaborate with Accounts to develop scopes of work following discovery.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of underlying client business goals and objectives. Consistently identify strategic opportunities to engage with the 10up Account Management Team and collaborate towards building strong, long-term client relationships.
- Demonstrate a senior-level consultative, client-focused approach that emanates expertise, professionalism, and transparency.
- Maintain project forecasts in 10up's established resource forecasting tool, collaborating with Team Leads to adjust resourcing plans as necessary.
- Deliver verbal and written project-centric feedback to personnel, celebrating successes and identifying any misalignments with expectations. Consistently provide visibility to the Team Lead when delivering this feedback.
- Collaborate with Financial Manager to prepare invoices for all assigned project work.
- Maintain an average minimum of 34 hours / week (85%) of billable work.
- An understanding of core 10up services and ability to leverage these disciplines to deliver successful client outcomes.
- A practical understanding of the WordPress platform.
- Excellent application of 10up processes, standards, and tools across projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally.
Nice to have
- 3+ years of project management experience delivering full scope web projects for enterprise clients, ideally in an agency environment.
- PMI, scrum certification, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Teamwork, 10,000ft, and Harvest.
- Remote working experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Project Management Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Project Manager for I-COM Councils||July 7th, 2021|
|Software Project Portfolio Manager||July 7th, 2021|
|Instructor - Work In Tech||June 15th, 2021|
|Product Manager Payment Gateway||June 30th, 2021|
|Content Marketing Project Manager (B2B)||July 12th, 2021|