Event Coordinator [freelancer] in SpotMe
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Project|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Experience with event management., Have a modern computer equipped with Google Chrome and MS Office, Have a stable Internet connection (wifi / wired) as well as a mobile with 4G / 5G to fallback on if needed, Eligible to travel internationally if necessary, Registered as sole trader self-employed or owner and employee of your company in the US / UK / Switzerland / Germany / Singapore or Australia||0+|
Curious about the future of event marketing?SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics. Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
- Support in delivering Virtual and Hybrid events
- Schedule and deliver speaker briefing sessions.
- Run speaker green rooms during live sessions.
- Be the main point of contact of the client during live sessions, handling platform updates and users escalations.
- Use our powerful Backstage CMS to tailor-made the clients’ apps and to ensure the best participants experience before, during, and after the event.
- Support clients with live interactivity and user support during their events either remotely or onsite
- Set-up and rehearsal onsite with the client and AV team before the event.
- Live monitoring of the platform and reporting on the metrics of the event.
- This role can potentially lead up to a Project Manager position (still freelance based).
- Experience with event management (stage management, speaker coordination, other relevant).
- Have a modern computer, equipped with Google Chrome and MS Office.
- Have a stable Internet connection (wifi / wired), as well as a mobile with 4G / 5G to fallback on if needed
- Eligible to travel internationally, if necessary
- Clean basic background check.
- At least 18 years old.
- Registered as sole trader, self-employed or owner and employee of your company, in the US, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Singapore or Australia.
More information:You can find more information here:
- Technical assessment and supporting resources details
- Our Talent Network FAQ
- We are in hypergrowth mode and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 111 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.