Event Project Planner in i-com
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|None||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Project management, event planning, PMP, Detail Oriented, Leadership||4+|
Company Background:I-COM is a global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We are a face paced, dynamic global business with a motivated and growing team, based around the world. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative.
- WHEN TO START: ASAP.
- DURATION AND WORKLOAD: Long-Term, Online, part-time (20 hrs/week) with the possibility of full-time (40 hrs/week).
- TO WHOM SHE/HE REPORTS: This position will report directly to our chairman.
- Native English speakers or proficient (both written and spoken) preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- PMP or Prince 2 certification required
- 3-5 years of Experience in Event Project Management
- Motivated, resourceful individual with the ability to take direction and work independently; be proactive with ideas and creative solutions
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Customer focus, approachable: ability to adjust to client needs and style and deepen relationships in support of their programs; adapt to ever changing demands and different client work styles
- Proven ability to work well under pressure to meet established deadlines.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Highly process and details oriented
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
- Full life-cycle planning and execution of multiple key events in a digital/virtual capacity, and in-person.
- Virtual event planning and project management which includes: Evaluating creating, and documenting requirements including project plans, timelines, staff, cost, and any other project aspects including confirming appropriate virtual platforms.
- Work with key partners on driving specific event elements forward (i.e. Events Creativesd, etc), supervise audiovisual production for both online and in-person events.
- Coordinate registration, gift selection, audio/visual needs, webcasts, staging for all programs.
- Determine skills necessary and works with management to build the project team based on scope and expectations
- Co-plan with colleagues on larger scale programs; strong team player
- Work with the team to ensure adherence to the Company’s standards of operation and policies
- Mentor and support other team members as needed
- Identify project risks and work with the team to develop contingency plans
- Continuously monitor tasks and project assignments, ensuring project schedule is being met and schedule changes are addressed and communicatedManage thorough and regular communications to attendees, suppliers and stakeholders
- Working with key partners to determine invitees and process
- Ensure project is ready for implementation and conduct post-project review to ensure all aspects of project have been thoroughly documented and completed
- Post event wrap up including final attendees, budget reconciliation, observations, suggestions for following year, Event surveys, as well as client de-briefs for year over year improvements
- Prepare meeting summaries
Interested? Apply now!
If you’re interested in this position and would like to join our team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Only applicants that send their CV in English to the email provided will be considered).
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Project Management Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Project Manager for I-COM Councils||July 7th, 2021|
|Software Project Portfolio Manager||July 7th, 2021|
|Instructor - Work In Tech||June 15th, 2021|
|Product Manager Payment Gateway||June 30th, 2021|
|Content Marketing Project Manager (B2B)||July 12th, 2021|