Executive Assistant to the CEO in Vimerson Health
Job Published on: May 22nd, 2020
Job closing date: July 13th, 2020
- You’ll be working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up in a timely manner.
- You possess the ability to work independently on projects, and you will be representing the CEO and the company in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner at all times.
- You are a creative, dynamic, and highly organized individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, who love getting things done, able to exercise great judgment in a variety of situations, and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- You are a dedicated and great team player, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
As Executive Assistant to the CEO of the company, you will:
- Organize and maintain the CEO’s calendar: schedule appointments, events and meetings, and resolve schedule conflicts.
- Organize and execute decisions when needed, using personal judgment to solve problems and/or re-direct inquiries to appropriate team members within the organization.
- Perform various highly sensitive and confidential executive and administrative support tasks as requested.
- Project management and execution of ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all team members and managers.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements (flights, hotels, taxis, restaurants, etc) and provide detailed travel plans and itineraries, as well as complete expense reports.
- Provide any personal assistance to the CEO.
- Reconcile credit card statements and track expenses for budgeting purposes in a timely manner.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Administrative Executive Assistant role supporting Senior Management.
- Superior verbal and written English skills.
- Good verbal and written German skills (B2 level).
- Strong project management, organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to type, write and proofread at a professional level.
- Excellent computer skills (Google Apps, Microsoft Office).
- Self-starter, organized, detail-oriented and proactive with a “get-things done” mentality, able to execute responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident, energetic, professional, and eager to learn.
- Great team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Superior problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on structure and execution.
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proven track record of project and event management for group meetings involving all stages of planning including travel, logistics, vendor negotiations, material preparation, budget management, etc.
- A full-time remote job, which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world.
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm).
- Opportunity to be part of an international team distributed across the world.
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth: you will be part of a fast-paced dynamic environment, in a company with a growth-mindset, generating an exponential turnover, profit, and cash flow every year.
- Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in only 5 years.
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony.
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year.
- Free Vimerson merchandise.
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption:).
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 13th, 2020 to apply!
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|German speakers (Germany) for Voice Project Golden Elderly||May 20th, 2020|
|Freelance Virtual Assistant (Native Polish-speaker)||April 8th, 2020|
|Online English Tutor||April 2nd, 2020|