Executive Assistant with experience in Travel Planning – (Long Term / Part-Time / Online) in i-com
Job Published on: November 6th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- DURATION AND WORKLOAD: Long Term / Part-Time / Online
- WHEN TO START: ASAP but not later that Dec 1st, 2019
- TO WHOM SHE/HE REPORTS: The person will be under the direct supervision of our Chairman.
- Native English speakers
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional secretarial experience - customer service
- 4+ years’ experience in travel planning
- interested, experienced in international work
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- quiet work environment
- IT: Mac (preferably), Skype, good headset, fast internet connection
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Chairman’s schedule is followed and respected
- Assisting and advising on travel information and help select the best travel plan and schedule according to the needs
- Should be able to able to research on places of interest
- Making arrangements for accommodation and reserving tickets
- ensuring a smooth travel experience despite complex logistical circumstances
Interested? Apply now!
|Interested candidate can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.