Executive Assistant with experience in Travel Planning in i-com
We're looking for support of an Executive Assistant with experience in Travel Planning for our Chairman. Primary work is researching items related to travel and planning travel accordingly
I-COM is a Global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from Data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We organise forums & competitions that showcase meaningful innovation, work toward consensus on best practices and support overall Business Transformation. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative. (www.i-com.org)
- Duration & workload: Long Term / Part-Time / Online
- When to start: ASAP but not later that Aug 1st, 2019
- To whom she/he reports: The person will be under the direct supervision of our Operations Director.
- Native English speakers
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional secretarial experience - customer service
- 4+ years’ experience in travel planning
- interested, experienced in international work
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- quiet work environment
- IT: Mac (preferably), Skype, good headset, fast internet connection
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Chairman’s schedule is followed and respected
- Assisting and advising on travel information and help select the best travel plan and schedule according to the needs
- Should be able to able to research on places of interest
- Making arrangements for accommodation and reserving tickets
- ensuring a smooth travel experience despite complex logistical circumstances