Executive Assistant in Mondly
Job Published on: January 5th, 2021
Job closing date: January 22nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: communication, organization, soft skills
Years of Experience: 0+
About UsWe are a team of dedicated professionals set on a mission to get people speaking a new language faster than anyone else, while having the most fun possible. At Mondly we are well aware that our team is our most important asset and we believe that the key to greatness lies in passion, happiness and a steady work-life balance. Launched in 2014, Mondly quickly became a leading app in the mobile space, reaching number one in Education in most European countries, Latin America, Middle East and Asia. It was named "Best New App" by Apple, "App of the Year" in EMEA by Facebook and selected as "Editors' Choice" by Google. Mondly currently offers a complete online language learning platform with courses in 41 languages for over 60 million users worldwide.
About the Position/ResponsibilitiesWe are currently looking for a remote executive assistant to support our CEO.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- Fluent in English.
- Fresh graduate with a Business/Communications/Psychology degree.
- Excellent communicator.
- You are a people person and you truly love finding ways to optimize processes.
- You want to be successful and you are not scared of challenges.
- You are disciplined, proactive, organized and reliable yet you know how to have fun while working.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You have a stable internet connection and a computer.
RemunerationYou will receive a competitive base salary.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.