Executive Digital Marketing Assistant in MarketingSyrup
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Canada||WordPress, digital marketing, HTML, ConvertKit, Teachable||1+|
- It’s a part-time job with 10 hours per week (and a possibility of transitioning to full-time in the future)
- It’s a contractor role
- The compensation is C$30-$40 per hour
- You should be located in Canada. Ideally, Toronto
- The job is remote, so you can work from home
- This is not an SEO job
Your skills and expertise that are required for this role:
- Digital marketing: minimum 1 year
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Marketing copywriting so that you can sell ideas and highlight value via emails and case studies (hint: you can demonstrate it in your application)
- ConvertKit: you need to know how to set up tags, send broadcasts and build automations
- Teachable: you need to be able to set up courses from scratch, test if all sales pages work correctly, create coupons and payment links.
- Slack: you need to know how to create new channels, add people there
- G-Suite: you need to be proficient in Google Sheets, Docs, Forms
- Other: YouTube, StreamYard, Loom
- Good knowledge of WordPress: you need to know how to work with native content blocks without any external page builders
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Native English speaker or Advanced level of English if it is your second language
What will you learn in this role?You will learn how to be an indispensable part of a company. It’s important for me that you love what you do and excited to create something new and make an impact every day.
- Launching successful digital products from scratch
- Creating educational programs that deliver results to students
- Advanced digital marketing techniques and tools that will help you in your future career
- How online business works
- SEO since you’ll have unlimited access to the SEO Challenge course as well as to all the new programs you’ll help to create
Who will you work with?You will work directly with me (Kristina Azarenko, Founder) and my SEO coach inside the SEO Challenge. You’ll also be overseeing temporary contractors. In the future when the team is expanded, you will have an opportunity to lead the team.
What does MarketingSyrup do and why?MarketingSyrup was founded to provide first-class SEO consultancy and education (you’ll be working in the educational division). The company was founded by me, Kristina Azarenko. Here are a few words about me in the 3rd person so that it doesn’t sound weird: Kristina is a recognized SEO professional with 10+ years of hands-on experience. She is named one of the 13 women shaping the SEO industry. She is also an expert contributor at Search Engine Land, Search Engine Journal, SEMrush, HotJar, Business.com, as well as a speaker at the Google Search Central conference, the first Women in Tech SEO Festival, BrightonSEO eCommerce Summit, Turn DiGi Conference and other marketing events. My aim is to help people learn SEO the right way and be confident in actually doing it, so all my programs have a really good structure and hands-on practical homework.
- You are responsible: you take ownership, set up deadlines and complete your work on time (and keep others accountable if needed)
- You love what you do and the impact you make: you want your life to be meaningful and you can’t do something you don’t believe in.
- You’re a constant learner with a passion for digital marketing and online sales: you take courses, take lots of notes and then use what you’ve learned in your job. You experiment and find the best working approaches.
- You are resourceful: you find how to make things work and can come up with creative solutions.
- You’re tech-savvy: You find yourself thinking ‘I have no idea how I figured it out but I did and it’s working!’
- You seek and solve problems: you don’t come to me with a problem, you come to me with a solution (or a few solutions) because you’ve done your research
- You are KPIs oriented: you understand that it’s not about how many tasks you’ve marked as ‘done’ but the value these tasks bring.
- You are honest: if you’ve made a mistake, you have the courage to talk about it because you know that mistakes happen (and you already investigated 3 scenarios of how to fix this mistake)
- You truly care about others and empower them: you will make the students inside of MarketingSyrup courses feel heard, loved and taken care of.
Benefits and Perks
- Work from home
- Training from Kristina
- Paid training
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.