Experienced French (FR) Writers (Travel&Tourism) at Language Bear
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 18th, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Project|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||casino, Content Writing, French Language||0+|
Language Bear is an international content creation company. The team consists of 700+ native speakers, working mostly remotely and fluent in 40+ languages. Our expert writers create engaging texts that are SEO-friendly and specifically tailored to the needs of the client. We have extensive amount of experience in various topics, and successfully completed projects for Travel&Leisure, Sports, Cosmetics, Fashion, Gambling&Casino, Auto, Retail and many other industries.
For several upcoming, high-scale projects, we are looking to hire remotely, experienced Native French Content Writers with experience in Travel&Tourism.
What will you do?
Your task includes writing content related to using different means of transport in order to reach a wide variety of well-known places & tourist attractions. You will be in touch with a project manager who will provide guidelines and support through the process.
What is required?
– Native French (France) speaker;
– Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
– Writing experience regarding such projects (Travel&Tourism) as well as terminology knowledge;
– Research skills are beneficial for the role in order to reach the required uniqueness of the content;
– Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
– Ability to understand in details the client’s requirements for structure of the text, style and keywords and follow them on every step throughout the project;
– Easy-going, positive and highly responsible character;
What we offer?
– Work from any point around the globe remotely;
– Attractive payment for each delivered word of original content;
– Be part of a virtual superstar team;
– Fast and timely payments;
– Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
– Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
– Participate in projects for very big brands, but only after proving your reliability and quality of work;
Interested? Please send CV in English and relevant samples of your work in this niche.
*When applying for this position, you officially declare that you voluntarily give us a permission to store and use your personal data for the purpose of the hiring process. Your personal data will be stored and used in accordance with the requirements of the EU laws and GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any point along the hiring process
Benefits and Perks
- Work from any point around the globe remotely;
- Attractive payment for each delivered word of original content;
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Fast and timely payments;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Participate in projects for very big brands, but only after proving your reliability and quality of work;
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 18th, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 9 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|General Copywriter With SEO Knowledge||September 5th, 2022|
|Expert Blog Writer and Editor (SEO Niche)||August 31st, 2022|
|Technical Writer (Remote) - Project Based||August 22nd, 2022|
|Content Marketer||August 15th, 2022|
|Email Outreacher||August 31st, 2022|