Experienced Paid Media Executive in Marketing Signals
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 26th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: Google Ads, Google Shopping, Paid Media, ppc, Self-starter
Years of Experience: 3+
- Manage and grow performance activities in PPC (YouTube, Google Ads, Shopping and GDN), Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn).
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Creating and building regular insight reports.
- Present channel performance in weekly meetings.
- Present performance at board level.
- Create and build quarterly marketing plans.
- Test new initiatives and channels and be consistently pushing the boundaries of all Media Channels.
- Work closely with other digital marketing team members and the client to ensure all media is aligned with the business objectives.
- Identify opportunity areas for growth and optimisation.
- Test, launch and scale all PPC, Display and Paid Social channels.
- Be seen as an expert in the paid media marketing space and be able to train other team members.
- Experience with large marketing budgets.
- Manage relationships with vendors, marketing partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Opportunity to be involved heavily with the recruitment, training and mentoring of future team members.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
- 30 days annual leave including Christmas and New Year off
- A relaxed and friendly working environment with a great team spirit
- Conference and training budget to further develop your (and our) skills and knowledge
- Remote working – You’ll be working from home with occasional visits to our Altrincham office.
- Annual bonus based on company performance paid in December
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A salary and package that will reward you for your past experience and future value to us as a business.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.