Start Up Builder Intern – Growth Marketing in Explore Maps
Job Published on: February 17th, 2020
Who we areExploreMaps is a social media platform specially designed to inspire and enhance the travel experiences of travellers and those seeking unique adventures. Forget about researching, planning and building itineraries on google sheets and note-taking apps, ExploreMaps allows travellers to create, collaborate, search, customise and share itineraries - all in one place.
Who we're looking forExploreMaps is seeking a dynamic and creative individual who is interested in travel and technology. You will support the Head of Marketing in creating and executing exciting growth marketing campaigns. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of ExploreMaps.
What you'd be doing
- Supporting the development and execution of strategic marketing campaigns to promote ExploreMaps and generate user-acquisiton
- Assisting in planning and developing creative content for the various social media channels
- Executing planned social media editorial calendar
- Any other ad-hoc activities being assigned
What you ideally should have
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc) or other design software
- Basic photography & videography skills
- Flair for the written word
- Have a creative eye for aesthetics and attention to details
- A short social media caption of the itinerary or
- A short creative video of your itinerary or
- A creative picture of your itinerary
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.