Flexible Work Opportunity – Nigeria at Appen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 28th, 2022||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Nigeria||SEO, Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Analytical skills, Tech Savy||0+|
We have several part-time work-from-home opportunities that you can apply for.
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills
- High-speed internet access (Cable Modem, DSL, etc.)
- A personal computer running Google’s free Chrome web browser, version 45 or newer, or, for some assignments, specific mobile devices – i.e., smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spyware software
Here are examples of some of the opportunities that may be available:
- Search Engine Evaluation (Work with the world’s top search engine companies)
- Social Media Evaluation (Help improve social media around the globe)
- Web Research
- Linguistic Specialties (Text to Speech, Computational, Phonetics, Pronunciation, Annotation, etc.)
- Survey and Data Collection (Short projects that last from 15 minutes to three hours)
Express your interest by creating your Appen account using this link:
Choose your primary language. To get started, click the “COMPLETE PROFILE” button, to gain more access to all available projects.
Complete all the needed information and click the “SAVE AND SUBMIT PROFILE” button. Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to receive feedback via email or direct through the Appen Connect platform.
“A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.”
Benefits and Perks
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 28th, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 13 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Other Remote Jobs Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Engine Evaluator||September 12th, 2022|
|Search Evaluation in German Speakers in Austria||September 11th, 2022|
|Social Media Evaluation||September 11th, 2022|
|Data Collection Project for German Speakers||September 11th, 2022|
|Transcriber||September 11th, 2022|