Freedom Agent / VA remote – Long Term (French speaking) in Travel Homes
Job Published on: June 27th, 2020
Job closing date: July 15th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereOur commitment is to free people that they can live their dreams. We do this by providing innovative services and processes to the marketplace. We are Travel Homes, a serviced apartment company embracing the future. We currently manage 22 apartments in Alsace, France. We work with several cleaning teams and welcome thousands of guests per year. All our check ins are digital and most of our services are digital too. The company is still a small size company, so you will be reporting and escalating unsolvable issues to the founder. We value freedom for our guests, and for our staff too! If you value freedom and have the competencies below, go ahead and apply!
Your MissionYour mission is to ensure a 5 star stay to our guests. Help guests and partners resolve their questions and complaints with the highest level of efficiency and courtesy as possible.
- Improve guest satisfaction on a 10 scale from 9.1 to 9.4 at the end of the year
- Decrease response time of bookings inquiries. Going from an average 2 hours to a mere 10 minutes
- Find answers and solutions to resolve guests’ issues in the most direct and efficient way:
- Coordinate with maintenance team on the ground if necessary
- Access our database and progressively build an appropriated FAQ for assistance purpose
- Decrease financial loss due to cancellation penalty by 50%
- Avoid cancellations operated by OTA (online tourism agency) due to a lack of help in resolving the issue.
- Able to work alone: Can work alone and doesn’t depend on others to do what is necessary. Value freedom in his / her life. Acts without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the company.
- Communication: Writes clearly, correctly and with courtesy to represent our brand at its best. Fluent in French and English.
- Listening skills and empathy: Lets other speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints
- Creativity/innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new info.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Location: Remote
Approximate time:40 to 50h/month
Our tools:Property Management System, WhatsApp, Drive, Gmail, Skype, OTA (AirBnB, Booking, Expedia)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 15th, 2020 to apply!
This is a part time, admin job. The pay is $6 an hour and the hours are 10-15h a week. As we will grow abroad, we will need more assistance in the next years. For now, it’s around 40 to 50h/month.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detailed oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this position in the subject line of the email you must include “Freedom Agent 007” in the subject line. Yep, that’s our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resume to anyone and everyone, from the folks (that’s you) who are truly interested in this position.
To apply send an email to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Sign Language Video Collection||June 6th, 2020|
|Executive Assistant to the CEO||May 22nd, 2020|
|German speakers (Germany) for Voice Project Golden Elderly||May 20th, 2020|