Freelance Customer Support and Sales Agent (French speaking) in TROBOLO
Job Published on: March 23rd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAs one of the market leaders in the field, TROBOLO® offers eco-friendly separation toilets for in- and outdoor use. The innovative concept enables hygienic, odourless toilet use anywhere, without the need for a water or sewer connection. This is your chance to join a highly successful German company that is in the midst of expanding into international markets. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a remotely based freelance customer support and sales agent (m/f/d) to join our fast growing company at the earliest possible date. This role is right for you, if you are empathic and enjoy direct customer interaction via email, phone and chat. Furthermore you should be able to work independently from a location of your choice. We are looking for an individual who is ready to become an integral part of our international team and join our mission on a long-term basis. Initially, the role is based on 40 hours / month.
Who you are:
- Experience in customer-facing roles, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Ideally with sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Flawless grammar and spelling in French
- Native in French and fluent English
- Have your own computer and enough tech-savviness to use different programs and tools (e.g. Trello, Slack, Skype etc.)
- Previous experience in working remotely is a plus
- Independent way of working
- 100% reliable
- Ability to issue invoices
- Ensuring customer happiness by attending to requests via email, phone and chat
- Consulting potential clients according to their individual situation
- Handling orders in our internal fulfillment system
- Solving claims in a helpful, empathic manner
What we have to offer:
- An interesting role in an innovative company
- Long-term work relationship on freelance basis
- Initial contract based on 40 hours / month (will increase over time)
- Working hours between 10am and 6pm
- Modern, international work culture
- Amazing colleagues based all around the world
- 100% remote work
- Flexibility and independence
- Fair salary
Interested? Apply now!
If you like sustainable products, helping customers, working remotely – and most of all, a role that fits to you as much as you fit to the role, we want to hear from you. Send your application via email to email@example.com and let us know why you are perfect for the job!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.