Freelance Marketing and Digital Communications Manager in CONSULEGIS
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 28th, 2021
Job closing date: May 7th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: English, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, seo, email marketing
Years of Experience: 4+
Company ProfileCONSULEGIS is an international network of law firms and other advisory professionals that offers its Members and their clients effective hands-on support, collaboration, and networks across the world. We cultivate creativity and forward-thinking among our members by immersing them in new ideas and technology, and by surrounding them with passionate colleagues everywhere in the world who share their strong desire to learn more about their business and that of their clients. We are a small but active and collaborative team of remote workers who gives a lot of value to passion, collaboration and teamwork, and relies on relating and supporting each other to achieve our goals.
Our need, Your OpportunityDuring the past years, CONSULEGIS has successfully adapted and evolved to meet its digital needs and that of its Members, and we want to continue building on this to consolidate the business development focus of the network, for which a reliable, friendly relationship is key. As the Marketing Manager (English native Speaker), you will help us design and strengthen our marketing & communications strategies and meet ambitious goals. You will lead the network’s marketing activities at international level, produce engaging content to promote the network and its work, and create communications assets and resources, among other related activities.
About the team & cultureWe mainly work remotely these days we are a closely-knit team and we're looking for someone who thrives in our culture. If the following statements resonate with you, please keep on reading!
- Be entrepreneurial - We take ownership and get things done.
- Raise the bar - We aim to set the standard by working smarter, not harder.
- Help each other - We genuinely help others to shine and be amazing. No ego.
- Make it matter - We focus on what will have the biggest impact.
- In line with strategy to lead on all marketing and communications activities, ensuring that they are fully integrated.
- Developing and implementing and continuously reviewing a creative marketing and communications plan (strongly digital to help market and position CONSULEGIS and its members) in partnership with the management of CONSULEGIS.
- To plan, develop and work with internal stakeholders to deliver integrated campaigns and deliver a robust schedule of activity across a variety of print and online channels.
- Strengthening and promoting the CONSULEGIS brand and disseminating communications content to key audiences and stakeholders.
- Evaluating different methods of communicating key messages to various audiences, ensuring a range of media is used and that the key audiences are reached.
- Ensuring the digital communication strategies (internal and external) link to the peaks of the campaigns team, research and policy work and other communications peaks. Ensuring digital content is engaging, topical/up-to-date and relevant and supports the objectives, brand and values of CONSULEGIS, including supervising CONSULEGIS’ communication in social media.
- Creating and editing high-quality materials, such as emails, press releases, newsletters, website content, etc., including internal or external communications, but also leading the creation of video and audio content to support the communications strategy.
- Event Communications – Working closely with the corresponding teams to develop an annual event communication strategy and subsequent calendar that meets the business needs and objectives.
- In conjunction with the web team improving and optimizing web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search.
- Developing a PR plan and managing PR and press relations.
- Overseeing market data analysis and evaluation.
- Assuming other similar or related responsibilities as needed.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, communications (including digital) or a related field.
- At least 4+ years of experience in marketing and communications. Experience working in associations is a plus.
- Native English speaker with strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to craft effective messaging. Proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Experience working in an international environment. The ability to manage international stakeholders working remotely is very important.
- Knowledge of web/email analytics collection and analysis (Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google Analytics etc.).
- Experience in creating video content.
- Knowledge of social media management, especially focused on LinkedIn.
- Computer literacy: experience in email marketing systems, Mailchimp or similar; experience with donor management database systems. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, basic design skills a plus.
- Creative thinker with the ability to handle multiple projects with concurrent deadlines.
- Confident and articulate; motivated self-starter with strong soft skills and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to forge relationships with media.
- Excellent project and deadline management skills.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.