Freelance Paid Campaigns Manager in etribal
Job Published on: December 2nd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhereetribal is a global marketing network with high quality marketing freelancers. We help companies save costs and drive faster results by building their own outsourced marketing team. We are looking for a talented freelance Paid Campaigns Manager who will lead, plan, develop, execute, manage and assess our clients paid campaign (PPC) activities across multiple channels and countries. This role will be a member of etribal marketing team and will partner closely with internal teams within the etribal network.
- Fully own PPC and drive performance metrics forward.
- Setup, track & optimize international PPC campaigns
- Identify online media buying opportunities by optimizing and analyzing data to maximize revenues and reach company goals.
- Create amazing marketing campaigns with the support of our creative and content teams and test across the different channels.
- Create smart ad targeting & compelling ad copy
- Run ongoing A/B tests on different performance parameters
- Regular tracking and reporting on campaign performance
- Developing innovative techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Manage a full marketing funnel - awareness, consideration, and decision, each optimized for its own set of KPI’s.
- Identify and respond to changes in market trends & competition
- 2+ years of PPC experience (in-house) with a proven track record.
- Experience in running international B2B & B2C campaigns.
- Strong analytical ability, experience in analyzing quantitative and complex data.
- Familiar with Marketo/Hubspot, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Optimize
- Familiar with paid media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Taboola/Outbrain etc.
- Deep understanding of the digital media ecosystem and business measurements (CPC/CPM/CPA/CPC/CPI Etc)
- Creative abilities and some copywriting skills - an advantage.
- Winning attitude with a constant urge to be the best in his/her field.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent English.
Why work with us?
- Our motto is flexibility: you decide where and when you work
- We find you high quality clients
- We save your time and energy pitching to new clients and managing admin
- You are not alone anymore, you are part of a team! And you can take advantage of our mentoring and support network
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.