Freelance PR Manager (German and English) – part-time / flexible in TROBOLO
Job Published on: May 18th, 2020
Job closing date: June 7th, 2020
Who you are:
- Public relations background (at least 1-2 years in PR)
- Experience or interest in start-ups, sustainability and similar fields
- Creative, lively and engaging writing style
- Excellent communication skills
- Flawless grammar, punctuation and spelling in German and English
- Have your own computer and enough tech-savviness to use different programs and tools (e.g. Trello, Slack, Skype etc.)
- Previous experience in working remotely is a plus
- Independent way of working
- 100% reliable
- Ability to issue invoices
- Media communication in general, including research of suitable media and outreach to journalists
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within industry media and KOLs
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and craft a communications strategy around them
- Manage media inquiries
What we have to offer:
- An interesting role in an innovative company
- Long-term work relationship on freelance basis
- Initial contract based on 20 hours / month (will increase over time)
- Flexible working hours
- Modern, international work culture
- Amazing colleagues based all around the world
- 100% remote work
- Flexibility and independence
- Fair salary
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 7th, 2020 to apply!
If you are an excellent communicator with PR background who likes sustainable products and working remotely, we want to hear from you. Send your application via email to email@example.com and let us know why you are perfect for the job! Please make sure to include a recent professional picture, your rate per hour expectations as well as the number of hours you are available per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Marketing Specialist||May 26th, 2020|
|Digital Accounts Manager for website and marketing projects||May 1st, 2020|
|Web Designer with WordPress Skills||April 8th, 2020|