Freelance Resume Writer in Talent Inc.
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 14th, 2021||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Customer Service, writing, Detail Oriented, editing||2+|
About Talent Inc.Sprinkled throughout the world, our writers are rooted in a passion for empowering others. Whether it means editing cover letters beachside or formatting resumes from the comfort of home, writing for Talent Inc. provides a unique opportunity to work from any spot on the globe, while maintaining a stable and rewarding job. We approach our work with radical empathy and expect all of our teammates, from customer care to design, to do the same. Our dream writer is a thorough, compassionate, and independent individual with an eye for detail and big heart for helping others.
About the RoleUltimate flexibility for those looking for a great side gig! Work as much or as little as you’d like, create your own schedule with a minimum of 3 completed orders per month. Navigate our platform around the clock, designed by writers for writers, to communicate with clients, writer support staff, and find any and all resources you may need to be successful. Flexible method to supplement your income! Our average writer earns $900-$950USD per month.
- Seeking a flexible part-time job.
- Enjoys helping others feel empowered and confident in their achievements.
- 3+ years’ experience with business terminology.
- Strong communication skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Adaptable, self-starter with superb time management and organization skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient (tables, styles, paragraph spacing, colors, etc.).
Benefits and Perks
- Endless flexibility with on-demand access to projects to accommodate a remote part-time work environment.
- Support from our global community of editors, writers, and customer care professionals through our custom made platform.
- Access to industry-leading writing tools and services including resume and cover letter templates, style guides, email templates, and more.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 14th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Content & Copywriting Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Content Moderation Specialist||October 15th, 2021|
|Junior SEO Copywriter||September 30th, 2021|
|Digital Copywriter/ Content Account Manager||September 30th, 2021|
|Director of Content Marketing||September 30th, 2021|
|SEO and Inbound Content Lead||October 31st, 2021|