Freelance Shopify and WordPress Developers Needed in Lorem
Job Published on: January 14th, 2019
- Lots of bidding and not a lot of work
- A race to the bottom for the lowest prices
- Competing against low hourly wages around the world
- No bidding. We match you with clients who are right for you, so you don’t compete for work. If you accept it, the job is yours and the client only sees you and your price. If you don’t accept it, no harm, no foul, the client just goes to someone else.
- Set your own rate. You scope out costs on a per project basis, but our freelancers report that they make around $50 to $100 an hour on our platform. Our average freelancer makes $1,250 a month, with some making over $5k a month.
- Only experienced freelancers allowed. We interview and personally vet every applicant (that means you!). No more competing against people with almost no experience who claim they can do everything under the sun.
- Get paid as soon as the project is done. Only work for people with a credit card already on file. No more hounding clients for accounts receivable.
- Enjoy solving problems and helping people
- Have multiple years of experience helping with website updates and bug fixes in Shopify and Wordpress
- Want to put that experience to good use and make between $50 and $100 an hour doing so.
- Want to work when you want to, from where you want to. No minimum hours, and no quotas. Just make the customer happy.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.