Freelance Web Designer at Reedsy
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 1st, 2023||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||WordPress, Shopify, squarespace, Wix, Joomla.||3+|
We are seeking first-class web designers to work directly with book authors to build the site that’s just right for them. You will need to understand your clients’ needs and be able to create high-converting, aesthetic websites.
Some of the perks of being a web designer on Reedsy are receiving project requests by clients, setting your own rates, managing your workload, working where and when you want, and enjoying Reedsy’s payment protection.
Here are some of the tasks you might work on:
– Develop new websites or update existing ones.
– Create appealing design and branding.
– Acquire domains and set up website hosting.
– Improve SEO of the website.
– Create lead magnets, such as newsletter signup forms.
– Build contact forms and integrate social media sharing options.
– Enable your clients to maintain their website (or do periodic maintenance).
– 3+ years of web design experience.
– Strong portfolio with great and active websites.
– Experience using at least one of these CMS platforms: WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, ExpressionEngine, Ghost, Joomla.
Previous experience in the publishing industry will be positively valued.
Reedsy is a community of over 1,000,000 authors and freelance publishing professionals.
Reedsy’s vetted group of freelancers help authors through every stage of their publishing journey: from editing to design, illustration, marketing and translation. Our web designers have worked for bestselling authors like Stephen King, E.L. James (Fifty Shades of Grey), and Anthony Horowitz.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 1st, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 50 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Graphic and Web Design Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Product Designer / UX Designer - 100% Remote||February 24th, 2023|
|Senior Product Designer / Senior UX Designer - 100% Remote||February 24th, 2023|
|Senior Product Designer / UX Designer - 100% Remote||February 23rd, 2023|