French (Canada) Proofreading Project in Audio Bee
Job Published on: December 22nd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Native French (Canadian)
Years of Experience: 0+We are looking for native Canadian French speakers. Non-native speaker or a native speaker of another French dialect could also apply. Each user must pass a screening test administered by the client, in the platform before working on this project.
In this project, you will need to perform the following tasks:
- Review short audio against an existing transcription and check if it's right or wrong.
- Verify if the text is matching with audio content and make corrections wherever required.
- Edit the transcription directly on the web interface and submit.
Essential skills and experience required:
- High level of independence, adaptation, and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Availability to work remotely.
- Must be quick to understand and implement feedback.
- Able to handle detail-oriented work.
- As per audio hour
- Each audio consists of 8-10 sec.
Interested? Apply now!
If interested please register here and notify us using the Live Chat for further instructions.
Our support team is available via live chat as well on our website.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Website / Digital Copywriter||April 8th, 2021|
|Manifesto Author, DigitalASO (Bilingual, English-French)||March 26th, 2021|
|Sr. Content Marketing Manager||March 18th, 2021|