Front End Developer (exp. React/React Native) w/ flexi-time in Creatella
Job Published on: November 4th, 2020
Job closing date: November 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
About UsWe are a Venture Builder, an ambitious ecosystem to build the most innovative and promising tech startups. Born in Singapore, with European and Japanese roots and a highly diverse team of 30 teammates spanning across 20 countries, we aim to build the most comprehensive environment for startups co-creation: building, financing and advising tech startups across the globe in FinTech, EduTech, HealthTech etc. Founded by a successful serial tech entrepreneur, and scaling up at a fast pace, Creatella is co-launching a series of new startups full of challenges, sweat and excitement, and we constantly look for passionate and ambitious Assistant Project Manager to join us! If you like collaborating with a remote, diverse, supportive, high-performing team, want empowerment, and want to get the best of yourself building startups from the ground up, Creatella is most certainly made for you.
- Build the front end of new projects, making them beautiful, intuitive, and delightful
- Take your skills to the next level by working with the latest tech on cutting edge projects
- Work closely with our team, learning from pros and developing interns
- Be supported to learn and grow towards your professional and personal goals, whatever they may be
- Available full-time (40 hours/week and more)
- Solid skill set in React.JS and/or React Native, along with Redux
- Familiar with WebPack
- Experience in GraphQL using Relay, Apollo, and similar frameworks, is a plus
- Experience on a remote team a plus
- Fairly good command of English (both written and spoken)
Personal Qualities (as important as skills!)
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the project and coding, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage well your time
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work on yourself. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back
What We Offer You
- A highly competent full-time remote team of experts in various fields - from engineers to digital marketers - helping you make each startup a success
- Excitement of building innovative and ambitious startups from the ground up
- An environment that places quality and long term value creation in the center, and where we never settle for good
- Empowerment to take initiatives, with minimal bureaucracy and hierarchy
- A skyrocketing learning curve (we give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
- An ideal opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial side
- A unique learning opportunity with our founder, in an empowered environment with no ceiling and plenty of development opportunities
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.