Front End Developer in Bitfinex
Job Published on: May 18th, 2020
Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers.
Our MissionOur aim is to create a free and accessible global digital economy by disrupting the current financial services industry. Our team is entirely remote, composed of individuals with an ownership mentality; no one waits to be told what to do. Each member of the team is a highly motivated self-starter that is comfortable with autonomy and believes in lifelong learning. When we’re not working, we’re dreaming about it. We place our egos aside and thrive within a culture that fosters one another from the birth of a concept to launch of a product. At Bitfinex you have the freedom to work as you please - all that matters is execution. Join us and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
Key responsibilitiesAs a Front-end Developer, you will be a part of the team that works on the development of the Bitfinex web and mobile applications. This includes:
- New Features - Bitfinex continuously strives to create innovative new features in order to provide the most professional trading experience for customers. These are developed and deployed using agile methodologies, to ensure the user experience remains the best in the industry.
- Scalability - The web application must remain effortlessly smooth, responsive, and real-time for customers as the platform continues to scale to accommodate new user growth.
- Data Visualisation - The data we present to our users is the result of tailored algorithms, on top of the incredible amount of data our platform produces daily, and we continue to experiment with new ways to display this most effectively.
- Design - Build beautiful reactive applications and trading tools.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with micro-service architecture.
- Comfortable with high-availability concepts.
- Thoroughly experienced with React, Flux, SASS, Redux and the core principles surrounding these.
- Familiar with modern front-end pipelines and tools.
- Experienced with WebSockets, RESTful and RPC-based APIs.
- Interested in bringing diverse, innovative applications to life.
- Interested in modernising and optimising different web applications.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.