Front End – Data Visualization Engineer in Shapelets
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 5th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Years of Experience: 3+Data Visualization developer familiar with Front End technologies and an eye on the Backend to join our team and work in this Data Series Platform: This role will lead the Front End team creating all different interfaces for each use case based on the library of open-source algorithms.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent degree
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js , Vega-Lite, Carto or others.
- Tackle open-ended problems independently, and think outside the box
- English is important. Spanish not needed.
Were also hoping you'll have much of:
- Experience dealing with big data and visualization projects.
- Sense of humour
- Demonstrable strong work ethic and a passion for technology
What we offer:
- Salary +45,000 Euros/Year
- Private Health Insurance (only in Spain)
Interested? Apply now!
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.